- In a large bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken chunks and marinate overnight.
- Lift chicken from marinade and set aside (if you want, you can skewer chicken onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes.)
- Pour marinade into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer, and let reduce to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add reduced marinade and cook for further 3 minutes until chicken is glazed and cooked through.