Terms & Conditions
FOREVER YOUNG ENTERPRISE (S) PTE LTD (“we, “us”, “our”) has established these terms and conditions for each customer (“you”, “your”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products, including membership (collectively referred to as “Product”) from www.foreveryoung.com.sg (hereinafter to as the “Website”). You should understand that by ordering any of our Product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions below, do not access this website or any pages thereof.
Privacy of Personal Information
Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd has never shared, rented, or sold any customer information to any other party — and never will. When you submit personal information on our website, we will protect your information both online and offline.
Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no data transmitted over the internet or stored on a server can ever be 100% secured. Therefore, while we strive to protect your privacy and personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted or disclosed to us online. We are not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information.
If you opted to register with us, you established a password for your account, in which case your online account information will be protected by your password. We suggest that you do not share or disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. We suggest creating challenging passwords such as those with alphanumeric combinations.
When you submit personal information on our website, your information is protected both online and offline. We can only access your credit card (but not your actual credit card information) to issue credits, never for actual charges. Only you can produce a charge by placing an order in your password-protected account.
Foreveryoung.com.sg & Third Parties
Like most retailers, as you visit our websites, we are collecting information about that visit. We collect this information to improve our delivery of information and services to you. In order to collect this information, we utilize technology from third party companies like Google. For example, we utilize Google Analytics to aid in website measurement. This software is employed to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate about how people use the www.foreveryoung.com.sg family of websites.
This software provides information about your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), the type of browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and operating system (e.g. Windows, Macintosh, Android, iOS). We gather this information to make sure the websites are optimized based on the technologies the majority of people are using to access our websites.
Part of this technology utilizes internet “cookies.” Cookies are stored on your hard drive in the form of a text file. Most cookies are “session cookies” meaning that are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Other cookies are called “persistent” because they do not expire. Typically, these cookies allow us to provide targeting information about products and pricing. However, you can easily remove them by following the directions in your browsers help file.
While this statistical data is collected, it is important to note that Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd does not sell, rent or lease any of your personal information. Nonetheless, if required by law, we will release your personal information due to a search warrant, subpoena, court order, etc.
Our Website contain information, data, software, videos, text, images and other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”) that are the property of Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd. As such, they may not be reproduced, modified, republished, or displayed in any manner or stored in an information retrieval system by any means.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content availability or accuracy on these websites. You agree that any access to and/or use of such linked websites is done at your own risk. We will not be liable or responsible for any part of such transactions or promotions conducted between you and these websites.
You hereby agree to indemnify Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd and hold us harmless against all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly out of your access and connection to and/or use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and updated information in the Website, we make no warranties to its accuracy. We also assume no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss arising from or in connection with any inability to access the Website.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website will mean that you have agreed to the acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Placing an Order
- It is compulsory to register for an account before placing an order.
- Your order is subject to acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including credit concerns, unusual volumes, or delivery addresses. For confirmed order, we will notify you of our acceptance by sending an order confirmation to the email address provided by you. For unconfirmed order, we will notify you by call or email.
- All charges, including any applicable delivery fees are denominated in Singapore currency, unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before delivering the Product to you.
- Payment for the order can only be made via PayPal. Your credit card will be charged upon successful payment. In the event of failed payment, due to insufficient funds or technical errors, please email to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org process your order.
- You are responsible for reading these Terms and Conditions each time before you submit your order. By continuing with the order submission, you have agreed to the acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
- For delivery within Singapore, we always aim to deliver within three (3) working days (for available Product).
- For overseas shipping, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported into the destination country.
- Overseas shipments are subject to taxes and duties determined by customs in the destination country once the parcel reaches its destination country. The customer takes full liability for all additional charges. Forever Young Enterprise (S) Pte Ltd has no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost would be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- We always aim to deliver your order as close as possible within the estimated delivery dates, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates or timing.
- We shall aim to let you know if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We may not be able to deliver to some restricted zones in Singapore. We also do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses. For such cases, we will contact you and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We only deliver to one delivery address per order. We are not responsible for delivery to an incorrect or non-existent delivery address provided for by you in the order.
- For delivery within Singapore, on delivery of the Product, you are required to sign and acknowledge receipt of the delivery. You are required to check the Product immediately after delivery, and email our Customer Care team at email@example.com any damage cases, our Customer Care team will advise you accordingly on the next course of action.
Damaged / Wrong / Expired Product
- We will try our best to ensure the Product will be delivered undamaged. However, if you inform us that the Product has been delivered to you in a damaged condition, or wrong / expired Product delivered, we will need your prompt action to provide certain information regarding the Product within two (2) working days from the delivery date, including:
a. Photo of the damaged / wrong / expired Product
b. Name and order number
- If the Product has proven to be damaged / wrong / expired due to negligence on our end, we will collect the Product from you, do a one-for-one exchange, and deliver the Product to your location. There will strictly be no refund, unless the Product is not available or has been discontinued.
- We may cancel an order if the Product is unavailable or has been discontinued. We will notify you and do the necessary refund.
- For refund cases, we will return the money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
Order Cancellation by Customer
- For order cancellation reasons other than product is temporarily out of stock or discontinued, an administration fee of S$10 per order cancellation will be charged to facilitate refund. Should you have any questions, please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched for delivery.