Do you smell the delicious Riblet? Yes, you do! Check out our Air fryer Riblet recipe and it will surely make you and your family delighted.
For the Riblets
- 1 lb pork riblets, cut into single pieces with bones
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sahoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 ½ Tbsp carob
- 5 to 8 large cloves garlic, cut in halves
For the Dipping Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp copped cilantro
- 4 pcs of chili (can replaced with chili padi if you want it more spice)
- 1 tsp carob syrup
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime sauce
- Combine all ingredients for the riblets and marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F. Add riblets and garlic gloves into heated air fryer, be careful not to add marinade juices into the air fryer. Fry the riblets for 6 minutes then shake it off to fry them evenly and then fry additional 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the dipping sauce by mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce. You don’t have to make the dipping sauce, but it’s more fun and refresh to eat with the dip!
- If you like to, serve the riblets on a bed of green onion, chive or green leaves for a beautiful presentation! Enjoy!
Carob syrup is naturally sweet and is of the highest quality. The syrup is great to use on breakfast cereals as an alternative to sugar. It