The Australian Carob Co Organic Carob Syrup (250ml)
Carobs contain many health benefits. Carobs are high in protein, contain essential vitamins and are a superior healthy alternative to most snack foods.
Carobs are beneficial as they:
- Contain tannins that are rich in gallic acid
- Rich in insoluble fibre
- Normalize and promote healthy bowel function
- Good source of vitamin E
- Contain Thiamin (vitamin B), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol & ergocalciferol (vitamin D2)
- Full of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- High in potassium and magnesium
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives
Carob syrup is naturally sweet and is of the highest quality. The syrup is great to use on breakfast cereals as an alternative to sugar. It is also perfect as a topping for desserts, to pour over pikelets or pancakes, marinating meat, or as a sweetener in hot or cold drinks.
Carob syrup is a perfect substitute instead of using sugar on breakfast cereals.
For a delicious flavour and sweetness drizzle carob syrup over pancakes and pikelets.
Try cooking the carob syrup cake in the recipe page which is compliments of (Fast Ed).
Great to add 1/3 of a cup of carob syrup to your homebrew mix, depends how you like your beer.
- Perfect in hot or cold drinks which adds flavour and sweetness without adding sugar.
- Perfect ice-cream topping
- Marinating meat
- No additives, colours or preservatives
- No added sweeteners
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free and Caffeine Free
- Certified Non-GMO
|Dimensions||4.8 × 4.8 × 22 cm|
There are no reviews yet.