1) In a medium bowl, coat the prawn with corn flour.
2) Heat up the pan, add oil.
3) Turn to medium heat and slide prawn in.. Fry 2minutes on each side.
4) Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel. Repeat with remaining prawns.
5) Melt the butter over medium heat and add in sauce ingredients, honey mead, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and carob syrup, bring it to boil.
6) Add the prawns and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
7) Dish out and serve.
Multi-award winning mead. Taverner’s Dessert Honey Mead is a deep golden colour originating from the fine Tasmanian Clover and Prickly Box honey. The aroma is complex with spicy notes of cinnamon and cloves intermingled with toffee apple and honey. This is wonderful dessert mead to have with dry ginger ale, traditional brandy snaps or pour over vanilla ice cream. No added preservatives.
16% Alcohol Vol.
Carobs contain many health benefits. Carobs are high in protein, contain essential vitamins and are a superior healthy alternative to most snack foods.
Carobs are beneficial as they:
- Contain tannins that are rich in gallic acid
- Rich in insoluble fibre
- Normalize and promote healthy bowel function
- Good source of vitamin E
- Contain Thiamin (vitamin B), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol & ergocalciferol (vitamin D2)
- Full of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- High in potassium and magnesium
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives