1) In a medium bowl, coat the prawn with corn flour.
2) Heat up the pan, add oil.
3) Turn to medium heat and slide prawn in.. Fry 2minutes on each side.
4) Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel. Repeat with remaining prawns.
5) Melt the butter over medium heat and add in sauce ingredients, honey mead, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and carob syrup, bring it to boil.
6) Add the prawns and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
7) Dish out and serve.
Multi-award winning mead. Taverner’s Dessert Honey Mead is a deep golden colour originating from the fine Tasmanian Clover and Prickly Box honey. The aroma is complex