- 3kg ready-to-eat ham
- 10g Whole clove
- 250g The Australian Organic Carob Syrup
- 250g Honey Australia 100% Australian Organic Honey
- 150g Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
- Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in foil lined pan
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the carob syrup, honey and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
- Brush glaze over ham, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking. Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.