- Mash the bananas with a fork and leave them aside.
- Cream it with butter and carob, until it is well combined
- Add the eggs. Mix it till the mixture becomes even.
- Add flour and continue to mix until it becomes even
- Pour into a bread baking tin/pan (10 x 5”).
- Bake in oven at 170 degree for 30 to 40 minutes
- Let it cool and serve with ice cream
Carobs contain many health benefits. Carobs are high in protein, contain essential vitamins and are a superior healthy alternative to most snack foods.
Carobs are beneficial as they:
- Contain tannins that are rich in gallic acid
- Rich in insoluble fibre
- Normalize and promote healthy bowel function
- Good source of vitamin E
- Contain Thiamin (vitamin B), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol & ergocalciferol (vitamin D2)
- Full of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- High in potassium and magnesium
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives