- 50g of popcorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons (30g) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or pot on medium heat.
- Add 2 to 3 kennels to the saucepan until a sizzling sound can be heard.
- Add in all the popcorn seeds and quickly even the seeds and cover the saucepan and pot.
- Wait until the popcorn seeds to pop until all the popping sound stop.
- Transfer all the popcorn into a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle all the carob into the popcorn and mix well till all the popcorns are coated with the carob syrup.
Carob syrup is naturally sweet and is of the highest quality. The syrup is great to use on breakfast cereals as an alternative to sugar. It