- 50g of popcorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons (30g) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or pot on medium heat.
- Add 2 to 3 kennels to the saucepan until a sizzling sound can be heard.
- Add in all the popcorn seeds and quickly even the seeds and cover the saucepan and pot.
- Wait until the popcorn seeds to pop until all the popping sound stop.
- Transfer all the popcorn into a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle all the carob into the popcorn and mix well till all the popcorns are coated with the carob syrup.
Out of stock
Carobs contain many health benefits. Carobs are high in protein, contain essential vitamins and are a superior healthy alternative to most snack foods.
Carobs are beneficial as they:
- Contain tannins that are rich in gallic acid
- Rich in insoluble fibre
- Normalize and promote healthy bowel function
- Good source of vitamin E
- Contain Thiamin (vitamin B), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol & ergocalciferol (vitamin D2)
- Full of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- High in potassium and magnesium
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives