- 50g of popcorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons (30g) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or pot on medium heat.
- Add 2 to 3 kennels to the saucepan until a sizzling sound can be heard.
- Add in all the popcorn seeds and quickly even the seeds and cover the saucepan and pot.
- Wait until the popcorn seeds to pop until all the popping sound stop.
- Transfer all the popcorn into a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle all the carob into the popcorn and mix well till all the popcorns are coated with the carob syrup.