- 50g of popcorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons (30g) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of Cradle Organic Honey Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or pot on medium heat.
- Add 2 to 3 kennels to the saucepan until a sizzling sound can be heard.
- Add in all the popcorn seeds and quickly even the seeds and cover the saucepan and pot.
- Wait until the popcorn seeds to pop until all the popping sound stop.
- Transfer all the popcorn into a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle all the honey into the popcorn and mix well till all the popcorns are coated with the Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey.
What makes leatherwood honey different from other kinds of honey is that it possesses a distinctive spicy and strong floral flavour. It has the trademark distinctive