- 1 pack (225g) Perfect Earth Red Chia Pasta Noodles
- 300g Tomato sauce (made from fresh or premade)
- 125 ml cup of water
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) of The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Herbs (Optional: you can use some fresh basil)
- Soak Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles for 2 minutes
- Over boiling water, add the Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles
- Reduce the heat to low-medium and cover with a lid partially with a small opening
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture
- Transfer the noodles to an ice bath to stop the cooking and leave it for 1 to 2 minutes
- Once done, transfer the noodles to a serving plate
- Add a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking
- In a large pot on medium heat, add the Tomato Sauce and water and boil.
- Add the Carob Syrup to the sauce and stir to combine the sauce.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness and sourness to your liking
- Add the herb and combine well.
- Serve the sauce over the Perfect Earth Pasta Noodles