- Half of a pack (110g) of Perfect Earth Black Chia Pasta Noodles
- 30g White Sesame Seeds
- 30g Apple Vinegar
- 15g Soy Sauce
- 10g The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 5g Sesame Oil
- Soak Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles for 2 minutes.
- Over boiling water, add the Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles.
- Reduce the heat to low-medium and cover with a lid partially with a small opening.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture.
- Transfer the noodles to an ice bath to stop the cooking and leave it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the noodles to a serving plate.
- Add a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Toast the Sesame Seeds over low heat.
- Once toasted, add the toasted sesame seeds into the blender and blender until smooth.
- Add the Honey Nectar, Soy Sauce, Carob Syrup and Sesame Oil into the blender.
- Blender the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Serve together with Perfect Earth Black Chia Pasta Noodles and your desired vegetables.
Carob syrup is naturally sweet and is of the highest quality. The syrup is great to use on breakfast cereals as an alternative to sugar. It