- Half of a pack (110g) of Perfect Earth Black Chia Pasta Noodles
- 30g White Sesame Seeds
- 30g Apple Vinegar
- 15g Soy Sauce
- 10g The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 5g Sesame Oil
- Soak Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles for 2 minutes.
- Over boiling water, add the Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles.
- Reduce the heat to low-medium and cover with a lid partially with a small opening.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture.
- Transfer the noodles to an ice bath to stop the cooking and leave it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the noodles to a serving plate.
- Add a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Toast the Sesame Seeds over low heat.
- Once toasted, add the toasted sesame seeds into the blender and blender until smooth.
- Add the Honey Nectar, Soy Sauce, Carob Syrup and Sesame Oil into the blender.
- Blender the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Serve together with Perfect Earth Black Chia Pasta Noodles and your desired vegetables.