The Australian Carob Co Blueberry, Pomegranate, Yoghurt Smoothie
We love smoothies that use real, whole food ingredients and this carob yoghurt smoothie sits high on our highly-recommended ones. The scrumptious medley of nutritious ingredients offers a tasty profile that’s profoundly fruity, refreshing and richly satisfying.
Food Blender or Food Processor
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup green apple, chopped or diced
- 1/4 cup yoghurt, dairy or non-dairy
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Roasted or Raw Carob Powder
- 1 tsp pure and real vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Run all the ingredients in a food blender or food processor.
Pour into serving glasses. Dust with carob powder.
Top with blueberries or a choice of toppings.
The appearance and sweetness of the smoothie will depend on the type of carob powder that you use. Roasted carob powder tends to have a sweeter and darker colour profile. Raw carob powder lends a delicately sweet and slightly less dark colour profile. However, both taste amazingly good!