Blacksa aka Laksa, the epic Singapore spicy coconut noodle soup, is a must-try at least once in your life!
Ingredients Serves Four Pax
225g Perfect Earth Rice Pasta [Black Rice] 175g Chicken Breast [Boiled and Shredded] 1 Egg [boiled and cut into half] 6 Shrimp
4 tbsp Oil
20g Yellow Curry Paste
300g Coconut Milk
15g Giner, Grated
3 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Sugar
30g Chives, Chopped
3 Red Chili [cut into strips] 30g Bean Sprouts
25g Coriander, Chopped
30g Fried Tofu Puffs
1. Gather pre-cooked chicken, egg and shrimp.
2. Take 4 cups of water to boil and add in Perfect Earth Black Rice Pasta into the boiling water. Stir gently and cook for 8-9 minutes or until you reach desired texture.
3. Rinse pasta in cool water and drain. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add curry powder and stir until aromatic. Pour in the coconut milk and wait until it is boiling and add in ginger and turmeric powder, salt and sugar.
5. Next, add red chilis reserving some for topping [Optional]. Let is simmer for a few minutes until everything combines well.
6. Remove from heat and add pasta and shrimp to pan and stir and add the tofu puffs.
7. Divide misture into 4 bowls.
8. Top with egg, bean sprouts, chicken, chives, coriander and chili peppers.
9. Serve immediately.