● 1 cup almond flour
● ½ cup The Australian Carob Co. Pure Raw
● ¼ tsp baking soda
● ¼ tsp salt
● ¼ tsp cinnamon
● 2 eggs, lightly beaten
● ½ cup pure and real almond butter
● 2 tbsps espresso or ¼ cup strong coffee
● 1 tsp organic real vanilla extract
● ¼ cup brown sugar (or light brown sugar)
● ½ cup rolled oats
● ½ cup chopped walnuts
● ½ cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a medium to a large bowl, combine the
almond flour, raw carob powder, baking soda,
salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the eggs, almond
butter, espresso, real vanilla extract, and brown
4. Then add the mixed wet ingredients into the
dry ingredients. Mix well.
5. Add the rolled oats, chopped walnuts and
raisins into the mix. Stir until just incorporated
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using two spoons, drop a heaping spoonful on
the parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Continue until the batter is finished and the
baking sheet is filled with raw cookies.
8. bake at 375F for approximately 11 minutes or
9. Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Store
in an airtight container or resealable bag.