1. Mix the Minced Pork Seasoning to the minced pork and marinade it for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Smash 2 spring onions and ginger and soak in 1/2 cups of water at least 5 minutes to form onions and ginger juice
3. Chopped the remaining spring onions into pieces
4. Add oil to a pan, divide the minced pork into 6 balls. Fry the meatballs until golden and put aside
5. In the claypot, fry the spring onions and set aside. Place the chinese cabbage into the clay pot until halfway. Add the spring onions
6. Add the meatball on top the vegetables and place the rest of the remaining cabbage and onions.
7. On a seperate bowl, add the ginger and onions juice, the remanining water, dark soy sauce, salt and carob syrup. Mix well
8. Add the mixture into the claypot and bring it to a boil.
9. Cover the lid and lower the fire, simmer for 1 1/2 hour.
10. Best serve with rice!
4 stalks spring onions
3 slices ginger
800g minced pork ( into 6 meatballs)
600g Chinese Cabbage
30ml dark soy sauce
2 cups of water
15ml Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
Minced Pork Seasoning:
15ml Chinese Cooking Wine
15ml Light soy sauce
15ml of Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup