- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 2 limes
- A handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- A handful of mint leaves, picked
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 4 spring onions, 1/4-inch chopped
- 1.5 – 3 tbsp Thai Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp roasted rice powder
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour.
- Prepare the ingredients for the dressing and the salad.
- Grill the chicken for 4 minutes each side
- Upon completion, cut chicken into bite-size.
- In a bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Lastly, add the chicken in.