600g Glutinous rice flour
300g Carob Syrup
200ml Coconut milk
14g Wheat starch
1tbsp Coconut oil/cooking oil
You will need a:
1. Mix the Carob Syrup with water.
2. Stir the mixture until it begins to boil.
3. Then turn off the heat, wait until the mixture is cool.
4. Mix in the coconut oil, set aside.
5. Sieve the glutinous rice flour and wheat starch in a large bowl.
6. Then pour in the syrup mixture into the bowl. Mix well.
7. Use a sieve to break down the lumps.
8. Mix in cooking oil and mix well.
9. Pour the mixture into the bowls. Cover the bowls with aluminium foil to prevent water from dripping onto the mixture while steaming.
10. If you want to consume within 2 days, you can steam it for about 1 hour.
11. If you want it to be more caramelised, you can steam it up to 3-4 hours.