- 1 packet of any Perfect Earth Pasta, cooked
- 450g of mung beans, blanched
- 3 large fresh water chestnut, peeled and sliced
- 235ml of vegetable stock
- 450g of snow peas, blanched
- 1 1/4 –inch-thick slice of ginger
- 20ml of light soya sauce
- 15ml of vegetable oil
- 5ml of sesame oil
- In a bowl, combine the chicken stock with soya sauce and sesame oil to make the sauce
- In a large the wok, add in the oil and heat up till hot.
- Add the ginger and stir fry
- Add in snow peas and cook until bright green. Add in the water chestnuts the mung beans and fry all the vegetables.
- Stir in the sauce and cooked.
- Add in the noodles and stir fry until all the items are mixed well and the pasta absorb the sauce.
- Transfer the noodles a plate and serve.