Berry Nutty Carob Smoothie Bowl
The medley of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries is fused with the superfood profile of almonds and crushed walnuts.
Food Blender or Food Processor
BERRY NUTTY SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
- 1 pc green apple
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/4 cup baby spinach and kale, frozen
- 1/2 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Roasted or Raw Carob Powder
- 2 tbsps pure and real almond butter (preferably homemade)
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated
SMOOTHIE BOWL TOPPINGS
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp almonds, sliced
- 2 tbsps walnuts, crushed
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
Divide and scoop mixture into two serving bowls, dust with carob powder, and top with raspberries, pomegranate seeds, sliced almonds and crushed walnuts.