Our Perfect Earth Organic Spicy Garlic Shrimp Red Chia Pasta
Perfect Earth Foods are conceived by the founders with the dreams of producing tasty, nutritious and organic food. Working together with the farmers in the hill tribe community of Northern part of Thailand, Perfect Earth Foods grows the ingredients for Perfect Earth Organic Pasta on certified fallow soil in a way that is good for the land, the farmers and their families.
This beautiful part of Thailand produces the Organic Rice and Organic Chia Seeds that are used in Perfect Earth Organic Products. Perfect Earth Organic Products are certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT. It is Gluten-free, Allergen free, GMO-free, suitable for Vegan and also Kosher Certified.
With increase growth of celiac disease worldwide, whether it is due to hereditary or change in our diets, there is a growing need for gluten-free products to cater for these group of consumers and people in general. Celiac disease is a serious autoimmune disease that occurs in genetically predisposed people where gluten can trigger their immune system activity that will damage the lining of their small intestine. This prevents their intestine from absorbing nutrients from food. The best treatment for celiac disease patients is to only consume gluten-free food. Most of the pasta in the market contain grains and wheat, which have high gluten content.
- 450g peeled & deveined jumbo shrimp, pat dry
- 1tsp salt
- 2 tsp (30g) cornstarch
- 1 packet of Perfect Earth Organic Red Chia Pasta, cooked
- 2 tbsp (30g) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15g) fish sauce
- 1 tbsp (15g) Taverner’s Honey Mead
- 1 tbsp (15g) Honey Australia 100% Australian Organic Honey
- 2 tbsp (30g) gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp (2g) black pepper
- 3 tbsp (45g) cooking oil
- 1 tbsp (15g) unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 to 4 serrano pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1sesame seeds
- Mix shrimp, cornstarch, and salt in a bowl and set aside
- Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, water, honey, gochugaru, and black pepper in another bowl
- Heat the pan over high heat and add cooking oil. Add shrimp and spread evenly to sear them evenly. Cook 1 to 2 minutes then flip over.
- Add butter and chopped garlic to the pan. Mix well until the butter is melted
- Pour the sauce mixture and toss the shrimp quickly.
- Add the cooked Perfect Earth Organic Red Chia Pasta, Serrano, and green onions and stir everything well together.
- Add some pasta water.
- Turn off and garnish with sesame seeds and drizzle some sesame oils.