Skip the takeout and make this healthier version of dry Laksa using @perfectearthfoods Perfect Earth Organic Rice Pad Thai Pasta. In fact, this Pad Thai noodle can be used in a broad range of dishes such as stir fry, noodle soup, or as a gluten-free substitute.
The easy cheater version of dry laksa is simply to buy the pre-made Laksa paste or you can make the laksa paste from scratch. (See laksa paste recipe below)
Steep dried red chilies (3-6 depending on spice level) and 2 tbsps dried shrimps in hot water for 20mins.
While steeping, using a blender, chop up the rest of the ingredients (2 tsp fresh turmeric, 2 large lemongrasses, 3-5 shallot, 4 garlic cloves, 3 tbsp galanga, 6 candlenuts, 1 tbsp shrimp paste, laksa leaves)
Add in dried shrimps and chilies.
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Heat wok with oil. Add laksa paste and shrimps heads and shells to stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add coconut milk/ water (ratio 2:1) to simmer for 20-30mins.,
4. Add in sliced fish cakes, shredded chicken, bean sprout, tofu puffs, shrimps, and cockles (optional).
5. Adjust the taste with fish sauce and sugar.
6. Stir in cooked pasta to combine.
7. Garnish with more laksa leaves, quail eggs & more sambal.
Let’s dig in! Hope you like this Laksa recipe as much as I do.
Perfect Earth Organic Rice Pad Thai Pasta is made from one of the most nutritious, organic rice varieties. It is a gluten-free alternative to conventional pasta which offers iron, proteins, antioxidants, and fiber, so you can eat your delicious pasta meal guilt-free.
Anyone who is on a gluten-free diet will LOVE this!!
For more info on Perfect Earth Organic Pasta and Perfect Earth Organic Chia Pasta range, do visit their website or IG @foreveryoungsingapore
You may also purchase them at Redmart, Shopee, Amazon, Qoo10 and Lazada
#healthyrecipe #organicfood #organicpasta #padthai #foreveryoungsingapore #letslunch #foodstagram #homecooked #feedfeed #fortytwosg #collab #laksa #drylaksa #foodie #singaporehawkerfood #dinnerideas #droolclub #forkfeed #buzzfeedfood #yougottaeatthis #foodstyling #cookingathome #sginfluencer #collaboration