- 300g Self Raising purposes flour
- 100g Carob Roasted Powder
- 15g baking powder
- 5g salt
- 600ml Soy milk or Water
- 30g oil
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Whisk the water and oil together in a small bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet. Stir just until blended: the mixture will be lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonful onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat remaining batter.
- Serve with Berries and Carob syrup or Honey