- 18 round Biscoff cookies crushed
- 60g unsalted butter melted
- 195g heavy/thickened cream
- 225g cream cheese
- 60g the Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 5g vanilla extract
- 3g ground cinnamon
- 1g ground nutmeg
- 1g ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1g salt
- 395g pumpkin puree chilled
- Combine cookies crumbs and melted butter. Mix until evenly coated.
- Press the cookies into the bottom of the glasses.
- In a large mixer, whip the heavy/thickened cream until stiff.
- In a large mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Add the carob cheesecake no-bake mixture onto the cookie glasses. Optional, you can add the leftover whipped cream on top and garnish with carob powder and white chocolate shavings.
Carob syrup is naturally sweet and is of the highest quality. The syrup is great to use on breakfast cereals as an alternative to sugar. It