Aglio e Olio
- Half of a pack (110g) of Perfect Earth Brown Chia Pasta Noodles
- 15g Olive Oil
- 3g Chili Flakes
- 5 Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- 3g Salt
- 3 Cherry Tomato (Cut into quarterly)
- Soak Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles for 2 minutes
- Over boiling water, add the Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles
- Reduce the heat to low-medium and cover with a lid partially with a small opening
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture
- Transfer the noodles to an ice bath to stop the cooking and leave it for 1 to 2 minutes
- Once done, transfer the noodles to a serving plate
- Add a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking
Aglio e Olio:
- Over a pan, add olive and chilli over low-medium heat.
- Add in the noodles and stir well together.
- Add the chopped Basil Leaves, Cherry Tomato and Chili Flakes into the noodles and mix them well together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook the noodles for 2 to 3 minutes or until the noodles be al dente or to your desired texture.
Perfect Earth Organic Chia Pasta Brown Rice. Brown Rice is an unrefined and unpolished whole grain which is produced by removing the surrounding hull of the