Aglio e Olio
- Half of a pack (110g) of Perfect Earth Brown Chia Pasta Noodles
- 15g Olive Oil
- 3g Chili Flakes
- 5 Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- 3g Salt
- 3 Cherry Tomato (Cut into quarterly)
- Soak Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles for 2 minutes
- Over boiling water, add the Perfect Earth Chia Pasta Noodles
- Reduce the heat to low-medium and cover with a lid partially with a small opening
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture
- Transfer the noodles to an ice bath to stop the cooking and leave it for 1 to 2 minutes
- Once done, transfer the noodles to a serving plate
- Add a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking
Aglio e Olio:
- Over a pan, add olive and chilli over low-medium heat.
- Add in the noodles and stir well together.
- Add the chopped Basil Leaves, Cherry Tomato and Chili Flakes into the noodles and mix them well together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook the noodles for 2 to 3 minutes or until the noodles be al dente or to your desired texture.