- Soya Milk 500ml
- 20ml Cradle Mountain Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey
- 5g Culinary grade matcha
- 60g Perfect Earth Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 to 2 Strawberries, sliced
- Place the Soya Milk, Honey, Matcha and Salt in a jar with a secure lid and shake well to combine.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and pour the matcha soya milk mixture over the top.
- Stir to combine and then cover with plastic wrap. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- After 15 minutes, remove from refrigerator and stir well, then return to the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
What makes leatherwood honey different from other honeys is that it possesses a distinctive spicy and strong floral flavour. It has the trademark distinctive sweet aroma
Perfect Earth chia seeds are a great, sustainable, and organic additive for your healthy salads, baked goods or smoothies!
Loaded with natural energy, omega-3 essentials and protein, a sprinkle of Perfect Earth chia seeds can be the perfect start to your day. Grown in Thailand by the only certified-organic chia producers in the country!