Carobs Health Benefits
Carobs contain many health benefits. Carobs are high in protein, contain essential vitamins and are a superior healthy alternative to most snack foods.
Carobs are beneficial as they:
- Contain tannins that are rich in gallic acid
- Rich in insoluble fibre
- Normalize and promote healthy bowel function
- Good source of vitamin E
- Contain Thiamin (vitamin B), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin A), alpha-tocopherol & ergocalciferol (vitamin D2)
- Full of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- High in potassium and magnesium
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives
This carob powder is milled into a fine powder, which makes it perfect for baking or cooking and shakes. It has a unique taste, which adds sweetness to ordinary white flour. Use in cooking with or in place of cocoa powder, in pastries, pancakes, muffins and hot drinks. Perfect for cakes or icing.
Carob syrup is a perfect substitute instead of using sugar on breakfast cereals.
For a delicious flavour and sweetness drizzle carob syrup over pancakes and pikelets.
Great to add 1/3 of a cup of carob syrup to your homebrew mix, depends how you like your beer.
- Perfect in hot or cold drinks which adds flavour and sweetness without adding sugar.
- Perfect ice-cream topping
- Marinating meat
- No additives, colours or preservatives
- No added sweeteners
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free and Caffeine Free
- Certified Non-GMO
|Dimensions||13 × 5.5 × 19.6 cm|
Out of stock
Eclipse Organics is found by Brett and Jonny in Australia. It is proudly Australian Certified Organic. Eclipse Organics is passionate about their Healthy Creations! Trusted Family