Perfect Earth has been selling organic rice noodles under its brand in Thailand and overseas markets, including Singapore, for over a decade. The founders created Perfect Earth Foods to produce organic food, nutritious and tasty.
Perfect Earth Foods works with farmers in the hill tribe community of Northern Thailand to grow the ingredients for Perfect Earth products on certified fallow soil in a way that is good for the land, the farmers, and their families.
Come try Perfect Earth’s Spicy Clam Pasta recipe. It is delicious and feeling a little crispy from chia seeds.
1. Brown Rice Pasta with Chia [1 serving] 2. 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
3. 1 1/2 tbsp Minced garlic
4. 2 tbsp Chili paste
5. 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
6. 1/2 tbsp Fish sauce
7. 1 tsp Sugar
8. 300grams Clam
9. Basil leaves [Depends on your preferences]
1. Boil rice pasta for 8 minutes and add some oil while boiling to separate the noodle.
2. Add vegetable oil to the pan then stir-fried minced garlic after that add chili and chili paste.
3. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Mixed all ingredients well.
4. Add clam to the pan, stir-fried until clam absorb the sauce then put some basil leaves for good aroma.
5. Turn off the stove, add boiled pasta to the pan then mixed well.
6. Serve it.